NCIG is proud to announce that Community Support Program (CSP) received a record number of applications for the most recent round of applications.
With over 80 applications, the Assessment Panel, consisting of team members from across the business, was faced with the difficult task of assessing these worthy and impactful applications. Unfortunately, we were unable to allocate funding to every application, however we were able to fund 31 organisations.
This support was spread across our four focus areas of Community, Environment, Education and Health. We are excited to be supporting our largest group of community recipients ever and to see how our support will enable them to deliver on their proposed projects and programs.
To celebrate the occasion, we hosted our recipients for an afternoon tea where they could meet one another along with the NCIG team. This is a fantastic tradition that we’ve been continuing for many years and is an opportunity for organisations to grow their own network and find collaboration opportunities while enjoying a casual afternoon gathering.
NCIG would like to congratulate the following organisations on their selection for a NCIG CSP Grant in the March 2023 Round.
- Arnetts Football Club
- Arts in Recovery
- Cancer Patients Foundation
- Charlestown Junior Cricket Club
- Charlestown Junior Football Club
- Dog Rescue Newcastle
- Doggie Dates NSW
- Families Supporting Families
- Fern Bay PS P&C
- First Chance
- Hillcrest Tennis Club
- Hunter Food Relief Centre
- Hunter Region Botanic Gardens
- Maitland Junior Football Club
- Mayfield United Junior Soccer Football Club
- Merindah Children’s Centre
- Mission to Seafarers
- Multicultural Neighbourhood Centre Inc
- New Lambton Football Club Inc
- Newcastle Youth Orchestra
- Open Football Group
- Orana Community Pre-School
- Soul Hub
- St Dominics Centre
- Stockton Junior Cricket Club
- Stockton Public School
- Stockton Women’s Bowling Club
- Toronto Awaba Football Club
- Toronto Awaba Junior Football Club
- Zara’s House