NCIG is proud to announce the Community Support Program (CSP) recipients for our September 2023 grant round.
With over 50 applications, the Assessment Panel, consisting of team members from across the business, was faced with the difficult task of assessing these worthy and impactful applications. After thorough review, the Assessment Panel awarded 20 grants, spanning our four focus areas of Community, Environment, Education and Health.
To celebrate their selection, we invited our recipients for an afternoon tea where they could meet one another along with the NCIG team. This is a fantastic tradition that we’ve been continuing for many years and is an opportunity for organisations to grow their own network and find collaboration opportunities while enjoying a casual afternoon gathering.
NCIG would like to congratulate the following organisations on their selection for a NCIG Community Support Program Grant in the September 2023 Round.
• A Splash of Colour Swimming Inc
• Bikers For Kids Inc
• Callaghan District Netball Association
• Cardiff Cougars JRLFC
• Fingal Beach Surf Life Saving Club
• Friends with Dignity Ltd
• Home-Start National Inc
• Hunter Adults Financial Collaborative Inc
• Hunter Multicultural Communities Inc
• Hunter Youth Mentor Collaborative Inc
• Lions Club of Jesmond Inc
• LIVEfree Project
• Maitland Basketball Association
• Nelson Bay Cricket Club
• Newcastle District Tennis Association
• Newcastle Men’s Shed
• Novocastrian Model Railway Group Inc
• Stockton Community Group Inc.